Your Ad Here

Tuesday, February 27, 2007

Oh Al




Now I am not one to really criticize Gore for being Green. I do believe we can do more in cleaning up our act, and I will give him his dues in keeping a focus on it. But many of the hypothesis/solutions from the left are so far removed from what is reality and a working possibility. In most cases the people who deliver the message reek of the typical left wing hypo racy. Do as I say not as I do Democrats…As I have said before, the Clinton’s are a perfect example of saying one thing and doing another. Bill championed some woman’s issues that some felt passionate about and in return gets a free pass to be a prolific womanizer, using his power to pry on star struck weak women. Remember Willey? My husband just committed suicide and I need to find work Mr. President. Can you help? Sure Kathleen but let me feel you up first.

Anyway, Al Gore as you know recently received validation of his views from the Hollywood elite and on Sunday received a reward for the movie “An Inconvenient Truth” But there is also something else that is a little inconvenient for Al, even thought he has instituted some energy saving methods in his house this is the reality. Again Do as I say not as I do.

Al Gore's posh home in the Nashville suburbs might be "carbon neutral," but it still uses a lot of power.
So much that last August Tipper and Al Gore used twice as much electricity in their two-building property as an average U.S. household uses in an entire year, the Tennessee Center for Policy Research, a think tank, reported Tuesday.

IN ONE MONTH PEOPLE!!!!!!




1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You could be the next male Ann Coulter.