Your Ad Here

Tuesday, September 05, 2006

Blog # 4 Ghosts

When the room is quiet,
The daylight almost gone
It seems there's something I should know
Well, I ought to leave,
But the rain it never stops
And I've no particular place to go.

Just when I think I'm winning
When I've broken every door
The ghosts of my life
Blow wilder than before.
Just when I thought I could not be stopped
When my chance came to be king
The ghosts of my life
Blew wilder than the wind

Well, I'm feeling nervous
Now I find myself alone
The simple life's no longer there
Once I was so sure
Now the doubt inside my mind
Comes and goes, but leads nowhere

Yes I am taking this from somebody...but it has been said many times before, it has probably already been said better than you could ever say it, and that is why we listen and read to poetry and music.

At this point in time to still see the ghosts of my past reappear....Ah will they ever go away.. Been here sooo many times.....

If you are going to scare me then just fucking do it and I will not hide this.

1 comment:

Elsa Martinez said...

Tied for 2nd as my favorite DS song. Remember how cool that Utube video was for it that you sent me long ago? Damn - wish I could find that again!