Your Ad Here

Friday, September 01, 2006

Blog #1 The beginning


Do I really have anything to say????? Well yes actually I do... Soooo peeps this is my first blog proper (well I had one on myspace but for many reasons I don’t consider that a real one). This just seems to me more serious, but maybe I am wrong time will tell. Key words: ideas, art, music, plans, experiences and just sharing the world… Bring it on


But to all friends and new people welcome… please feel free to look around and contribute… Let it all begin

2 comments:

Elsa Martinez said...

Hey! Do i get a prize for being the first to read blog numero Uno?? PS - I'd like photo credits for snapping that pic of your brat: Fred.

Patrick said...

Well here is credit where credit is due elsa.. My many millions can see you here ----> :) Elsa