Your Ad Here

Monday, March 26, 2007

The Enemy Within.

When I heard about and eventually and saw this I was absolutly shocked. Burning American flags and effigys of American soliders!!! WTF !!This is not Iran folks or Syria, but it could be. This happened in Portland Oregon. Although this does not represent all of the left wing views it certainly is a significant part of it and is growing in strength. We obviously need to pay more attention to the enemy within our own country. They are such pathetic individuals they have to hide their faces.


Type rest of the post here

3 comments:

Elsa Martinez said...

I am a pacifist and wish there was never any war to be waged. That said, I do not agree with this video. It really makes me sad.

Meanwhile: how is it possible you are not posting on the history being made in your native northern Ireland?

Anonymous said...

Nothing about Karl Rove's disasterous "rapping" and "dancing" at the Correspondents Dinner????? I'm stunned. Really.

Patrick said...

Ha ha, I just saw it last night. It was bad.. LOL I will post it. But seriously how does it compare to this?????