Your Ad Here

Friday, March 30, 2007

MC Rove...OH MY GOD

I saw this clip on TV a few nights ago, and had almost convinced myself it was a dream until Marisol brought it back to reality, and I realized there was no getting away from it. It DID happen. I am not sure what the social event was (I can't be bothered trying to find out) but whatever it was, it was a major "faux pas". I mean come on here, there is no way this guy could EVER pull something like this off. It was SOOOO hard to watch and just made a very smart man’s legacy as joke. MC Rove…I really would love to know who thought this one up. On the flip side has Hip Hop/rap been around for so long that it is now main stream (I mean REALLY main stream)?? If the GOP is using it at parties, well kids it’s time to come up with something new.

Watch below, but I must caution, you can never un-see this. It will be burned in your mind forever.




Type rest of the post here

1 comment:

Elsa Martinez said...

i was there when P first saw this on Fox News. I am not kidding when I say his jaw was dropped open in absolute disbelief. Priceless....