Your Ad Here

Wednesday, March 14, 2007

Help Wanted-Apply within


I am toying with the idea of allowing other individuals to contribute writings on topics that interest them, and feel that a healthy debate is warranted. You certainly don’t need to be conservative and are more than welcome even if you are hoping for a Hillary presidency and listen to Air America.:) I think this would be a great way for other people to contribute some of their ideas with out having to manage an individual blog. As long as you are respectful to others views and are committed to healthy debate then I would welcome your participation. Basically I would give you access to post blogs when you feel you have a topic of interest. It does not necessarily need to be political in nature but it should be a valid topic. You get the picture.

Anyway, if interested contact me even if you think you would contribute only once in a while. You can even remain anonymous.


Type rest of the post here

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

You sound like a cool person. Sounds like your grlfrnd is a lucky lady.

Elsa Martinez said...

P IS cool. I AM lucky. But he DID comment that he only wants things of 'relevance' guest-posted on his blog, and so I 'probably won't be contributing anything'...!

Anonymous said...

Well, lucky for you, you have your own blog.

Elsa Martinez said...

Again I AM a lucky gal to have P and my own blog!:) And I can see how the things that are relevant to me that I post about - my travels around the world, enjoying the simple things in life, my family, adventures in my jobs, Autism that afflicts my nephew and heck, even my 80s music - would not be relevant to you...

My blog is for different reasons that P - he encourages debates. Mine is just my thought-process or for documenting memories. Apples and oranges, no? That said, there is no need to put me down for it... we have enough spite in this world.

And P was joking when he said that which I had posted my first comment about! :)~