Your Ad Here

Tuesday, December 05, 2006

The Hornblower


Recently a thank you lunch provided by our company was held on one of the horn blower cruises for a product launched almost a year ago. It was a pleasant cruise around san Diego bay and a nice touch I suppose, considering the millions of $'s the company made from this. But to have to go back to work so late on a Friday afternoon was just depressing and we were all chomping at the bit to head up 5th ave for some drinks. So why am I writing about this? We had the pleasure of our two east coast transplants to provide all the crude humor during the voyage. Joe a New Yorker (what that man can do with a treo) and Dennis the Boston baked bean (Dennis 4% is better than 2%). Yes the combo is exactly what you would expect...so during this event I was lucky to capture on video the Musmacker in action. I certainly could not keep this to myself ;)
Enjoy.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey that’s cool Joe. By the way, I have a buddy you might be interested in. I think he owns stock in the same Gay company you do.

Anonymous said...

HAAA....now I know why I found Joe crying in the bathroom...I guess he's out of the stall.