Your Ad Here

Monday, December 11, 2006

SEXY


One of the ways people can find blogs that address issues or topics they find interesting is by bloggers using tags or labels indicting the content they are writing about. Being part of Technorati, a web site that facilitates this method, your blog is routinely pinged and your tags become more easily searchable by others and in turn more traffic to your blog. So they have a list of the most popular tags and of course even in blog world “Sexy” is up there... So I thought I will write a blog entitled sexy and show a picture of my very attractive girlfriend. I just want to see what the difference will be if I do this and I will post the results. So people please say something if you stop by :)

2 comments:

Elsa Martinez said...

that is actually pretty funny, babe - but I definitely have some sexier pictures you could have posted...

Elsa Martinez said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.