Your Ad Here

Friday, December 15, 2006

Sexy is in…..almost


In my previous post I indicated the word sexy was one of the most popular keywords in blog world. So I posted a picture of my gf to see if there would be any noticeable increase in traffic to my site. As they say sex sells so I wondered will sexy sell also. Verdict….yes the traffic did increase to my blog. Now I would not say by a very significant amount but there certainly was an up tick of about 20 more views per day following the post. So sexy can sell just not as much as sex. I will be greedy here and pimp another picture to finish off the topic before moving on to other issues. Look for the link to Elsa’s blog if you are interested in knowing more about the girl in the pic ;)




1 comment:

Elsa Martinez said...

as much as i know u love a woman simply in jeans and a t-shirt: I KNEW you would have to post one of my modeling pics that may possibly be "sexier" to the masses to get a real increase in traffic...

PS = that said: I'm flattered all the same :)